Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Amazing!

Friday was kick-off day for the homelearning program.  We went to a local camp where the kids got to do high ropes, archery, kayaking, beach play....fabulous stuff.

I have never met a nicer group of people...of parents...of teachers.  They were amazing. So empowering.

For the very first time my role as a parent in my child's educational journey was paramount!

I met some wonderful mothers and had some amazing conversations.  It was so completely different from the school yard.

I'm still in a bit over my head but I'm hoping once we get into the swing of things that we'll get a nice rhythm going....if only life wouldn't interrupt!   I'm not sure how we're going to juggle having kids in different schools (homelearners go twice/week for totally cool classes together with other kids) but I'm sure we'll manage somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment